Does waist training lead to permanent results or does your natural shape come back?
Just like going to the gym. If you stop when you’ve reached your desired shape, you will slowly start to lose your progress.
Can you wear corsets under clothes?
Yes of course! Corsets were originally worn as undergarments and many prefer this option to prevent the hordes of questions one gets when going out and about while showing off one’s corset.
What about over clothes?
- Yes indeed
Can I sleep in my corset?
Can you waist train in an overbust corset?
Absolutely not. Your bust can change size over the course of the month with makes the fit unstable. This is no good! And not safe for daily wear. They restrict the upper chest significantly and since you can’t breathe through your diaphragm you need to be able to breathe through the upper chest. This is not suitable for daily wear. And lastly, they do not focus on the waist, making them inefficient. Unless you get one custom made to suit you, the chances of a good fit are a lot slimmer.
What exercise will aid waist training?
High-intensity training which burns fat is recommended, in combination with abdominal exercises. It’s important to note that you can never over exercise an unhealthy diet, so if you want to see amazing results with your waist trainer, a healthy lifestyle including healthy eating and regular exercise is essential.
It is important to ease yourself into your work-outs with your waist trainer as it will elevate your core temperature and heart rate. Whilst this makes workouts more effective, make sure you hydrate and go at your own pace without overexerting yourself.
Can I waist train when am pregnant or post-pregnancy (Postpartum)?
Do not waist-train while pregnant. Waist training is a great way to speed up the post-baby body process, however, it is advised to talk to your doctor first regarding waist training post-pregnancy (especially if you had a C-section).
Does it hurt?
Waist training should not hurt when done properly. You will feel compression in your waist, abdomen, and midsection area which can be uncomfortable at first until your body gets used to it. The pressure should not be harmful to the body and if you do ever feel abnormal pain, you should cease use.
Our advice, listen to your body. Most of our success stories have been from women taking their time and working up their training efforts. Giving their body a break when they need it and still getting great results over a matter of weeks.
What size is right for me?
Sizing is imperative as we cannot offer exchanges or refunds on undergarments for hygienic reasons. We have tried and tested the below sizing chart which will guide you in what size is right for you. When in doubt, it’s advised to go a size up as the waist trainers are adjustable and run small. Read more
How to put on my waist trainer?
- The waist trainer should be worn underneath your clothes to promote heat and perspiration.
- Start on the row that you will feel comfortable with (usually the first, loosest row).
- When putting the trainer on, wrap it around yourself situating the bottom of the waist trainer above your midsection or the area that most protrudes outward. The hooks should be on the right side and the eyes on the left.
- Start with the bottom hook first. Grip the trainer from the bottom (one hand on each side) and overlap the two sides until you can fasten the bottom hook. Keep in mind, the trainer has some stretch to it. Don’t worry about where the trainer is positioned at this point – we will pull it down and adjust in the next step.
- After fastening the bottommost hook, pull the trainer down slightly over your midsection. Move your hands to grip the trainer around the middle now and fasten the next hook from the bottom. Gradually work your way up, securing the rest of the hooks and pulling the trainer down to position it as needed. It is normal for some of the hooks to unfasten as you move upward – simply rehook them.
- Move your hands upward as you work your way up until you get to the top hooks. Grip both sides of the trainer with each hand from the top as you secure these final hooks. Adjust your trainer so that it sits, straightened, throughout the length of your torso.
What are the benefits of waist trainers?
Our waist trainers will aid workouts by increasing body temperature and sweat production, as well as aiding core strength and stability. Apart from using our waist trainers to assist in your work-out goals, they give you a slimmer waist by 2-6+ inches immediately so ideal for wearing under that ideal outfit to flaunt your curves.
Waist trainers also helping with the following:
- Posture support & back pain
- Appetite Control
- Weight Loss
- Stomach toning & waist reduction
Is it dangerous? How long do I wear it for?
No, our waist trainers are not dangerous at all. There are some associated health risks with wearing a waist trainer for an excessive amount of time e.g. over 18 hours a day (or overnight) which could harm internal organs and cause breathing difficulty resulting in feeling dizzy.
For this reason, we encourage our waist training dolls to wear their waist trainers for a maximum of 7-9 hours per day, this way you will see results without seriously comprising your health and wellbeing. We strongly recommend when starting waist training to only wear the waist trainer for 2-4 hours a day for the first few days and gradually increase the time by an hour every few days when you feel you are getting used to your waist trainer and it is becoming more comfortable.
How do I care for/wash my corset/ waist trainer?
- Lay Waist Trainer on a flat surface
- Take a warm damp cloth/sponge with mild soap and lightly clean the inside liner
- Turn waist trainer over to the latex side and gently wipe
- Let garment air dry on a flat surface
- Once the garment is dry, fold to keep its structure
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Soak
- Do Not Twist
- Do Not put in Washer/Dryer
- Do Not Bleach